Are these summer days just flying by or what? It's Friday again! Take some time to check out these awesome posts from around the web today!
- penguin's gift has a round up of the sweetest tooth fairy "gear" - my son is just about to start losing teeth. Such a sweet age and any of these accessories would make the experience much more magical for sure!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle has ten watches you are going to swoon over. I'll take one of each, please!
- the good life for less is already swooning over fall... are you with me or do you dream of endless summers?
- one sweet find has this adorable mother/baby giraffe set for sale in the shop. It would be so great in a nursery or for any lucky mom or mom-to-be!
- style your life has the inside track on an amazing Stella & Dot sale... I just love Stella & Dot and these pieces are to die for!
- merci blah blah is getting bedazzled... from this great Jenna Lyons look to the most fab embellished shoe you have ever seen - check out this fun inspiration!
- a spot of whimsy is featuring Michigan ALL WEEK (you know I love that!) - you won't want to miss this amazing Michigan based stationer. Such gorgeous paper goods!
- one hundred inspirations has a simple and chic look inspired by Gwenyth Paltrow - all for under $100, of course!
- jess lc launched her new "intention" necklaces this week... they are gorgeous AND inspiring and even feature braille. I am SO in love with these!
Interested in learning more about the "it" list? Email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!