top 15 under $100 - week 14!

Jackie:

The snood! I'm seeing them everywhere lately {most recently on Jill-she makes everything look good} and now I want one too. Although I'm not a big fan of the name. It sounds like something from a Dr. Suess book, no?



Jill:

It's definitely all about getting cozy today! One of my favorites this season is knee-high (or higher!) socks for warmth and style. You can wear them under your jeans, over leggings or with skirts. Any way you wear them, they are warm!



Staley:

It's finals week for me and I've have been all about the cozy factor. This week I have been living in chunky sweaters. It's cold and I just want to be comfortable so I just throw on a warm chunky sweater and it's a great look! Here are some of my favorites for under $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment