- undeniable style compiles her wishlist for a 'pretty in pink' living room. I'm in love... she has such a great eye for style! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
- second street east diy's a simple and stylish monogramed throw pillow. I love the sophisticated personal touch this adds to any room! (find second street east on twitter!)
- a delightful design features kitchens with cabinets that reach the ceiling... this is a great look that is easily recreated for a custom look. These are some gorgeous kitchens! (find a delightful design on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy gathers lots of lovely hair inspiration... my personal favorite are the soft and feminine braids. So pretty! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- holly in heels is chasing away winter blues with gorgeous wedges for spring. Ohh and ahh! I can't wait to buy some new spring shoes! (find holly in heels on twitter!)
- good clean fun shows us how to make a delicious Nutella Mousse, need I say more? Wow! This would be a fun dessert to make for a girls night in or small dinner party! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- elle sees dishes on her must have items for spring... including a really great trench coat, which just so happens to also be one of my must have items for spring, as well! (find elle sees on twitter!)
- yams designs rounds up oodles of gallery wall inspiration. I love a good gallery wall in any home, if you do too check out this great post! (find yams designs on twitter!)
- thought and musing completely rocks this pencil skirt. I adore this outfit and am still jealous that this gal from 'down under' is basking in summer right now!
- rosy + tart brings us this deliciously simple looking bacon and cheese frittata. I love the single serving sizes - very handy for a breakfast on the go! (find rosy + tart on twitter!)
- shen dove style brilliantly mixes polka dots and stripes. I just ADORE this look! What fun pattern play! (find shen dove style on twitter!)
- rose a la mode gives us her spring clothing picks... and I am absolutely in love with this floral dress. It would be the perfect item to dress up or down! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- jewelscapes rocks this amazing boho-chic outfit including wide leg jeans and some fabulous jewelry. I am loving this look!
- mama loves papa is sporting super fun layers as she rounds out two-thirds of the 30/30 Challenge. I love this simple outfit formula! (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- good life for less has the new TOMS Shoes styles for spring - there are so many fun new styles. It's hard to choose a favorite! (find good life for less on twitter!)
- good tots offers up an adorable pair of baby moccasins for a giveaway. Make sure to check these out if you have a little one in your life!
the it list... February 25, 2011!
Labels: the it list