- shen dove style styles one dress two completely different ways. I just love it when bloggers flex their creativity like this. Check out both outfits! (find shen dove style on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is suffering from the end-of-winter blues (I second that!) until she finds Chanel's 2011 Spring nail polish line. So gorgeous - this will instantly brighten your mood. (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up gorgeous rose gold pieces, a popular trend these days for sure. My favorite is this "smooch" necklace! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- rosy + tart has a ruche gift card giveaway on her site... it ends today so hop on over! I am loving this pink scarf from ruche - perfect for spring! (find rosy + tart on twitter!)
- second street east is scheming up a greek key dresser diy - I absolutely can not wait to see her finished product because the inspiration is swoon worthy! (find second street east on twitter!)
- a spoonful of dish features this sweet bicycle print that definitely has words to live by. I just love the idea here!
- undeniable style is giving away an absolutely gorgeous dress from Shabby Apple - you must pop by and enter this giveaway! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
- daily crush is headed off to Ireland - ahem, just in time for Saint Patricks Day, ay? I will be stalking her blog for a trip recap! Go give her a little 'bon voyage'! (find daily crush on twitter!)
- keep collected is rocking the look I am totally coveting for spring - a maxi dress with lots of layers! Check out her look for inspiration!
- the capital barbie rounds up gorgeous wallets. I am loving this simple Kate Spade number in robin's egg blue. Perfect for spring! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- rose a la mode is giving away a gorgeous Kate Spade bag that is just screaming warm weather. Stop by her blog for a chance to win! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- thought and musing is totally killing this sequin-by-day look. I absolutely love it when tops can pull double duty like this.
- jewelscapes brilliantly pairs bright blue with turquoise accessories. I just love these two colors together, it reminds me of the beach!
- good tots tracked down the most precious wood and fabric handmade toys on etsy. If you have a friend that is expecting a baby you just have to give some of these as a gift, what a great keepsake!
- good life for less is smitten with red for spring... and especially these bright shorts! They were a fan favorite and for good reason! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the "it" list... March 11, 2011!
Labels: the it list