- strong sense of style gives color blocking a try... it's so fun and easy! And really? What feels more properly spring than pink and green together?
- a spot of whimsy has some fabulous eye-candy from the movie Water for Elephants. Please tell me you have read this book... if not, do it stat, the movie opens this weekend and it looks to be amazing! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- thought and musing wears a simple and elegant maxi skirt for some wine tasting... a perfect outfit for what looked to be the perfect day!
- good clean fun shares her favorite childhood cupcake recipe... angel food cake with strawberry frosting. These look SO good and definitely what childhood memories are made of! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the capital barbie finds some fun accessories with bold angles... this bracelet stood out as a favorite for me. Pop on over and see her other finds! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- good tots rounds up maternity poolside looks for summer, including this adorable peach polka dotted maternity swimsuit!
- rose a la mode sports this fun yellow and white striped dress and seriously has me craving more stripes. Is that possible? (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- a spoonful of dish reminds me that flowers never disappoint in the inspiration department. Just looking at them I can feel that summer is closer!
- a little dash of ash will brighten your day with some good old fashion gorgeous guys. Good looks never get old (sigh). (find a little dash of ash on twitter!)
- lady m says what we are all thinking lately: we can't get enough of Zara. Check out the inspiration and some of their (very interesting) backstory over at her blog!
- meet virginia design is sure to put some spring pep in your step with this fun mix of bold colors and florals. This outfit just screams sunshine! (find meet virginia design on twitter!)
- mama loves papa's daughter is quite the fashion prodigy! Just look at these adorable items she (or her mama, either/or) picked out for herself! (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- rebecca with an r proves that blazers never, ever get old... at least in my book! I just love the simple sophistication of this look! (find rebecca with an r on twitter!)
- good life for less is color crushing on purple + blue + white for spring. It's such a simple color combo - check out her looks! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the "it" list... April 22, 2011!
Labels: the it list