the "it" list... October 15, 2010!

theitlist

Happy Friday Folks! There is oodles of great inspiration in the "it" list today... dive in and find some new blogs or revisit some of your favorites! Plus there are some great fall themed posts that are just right for this time of year.

  • you can call me chris rounds up the most gorgeous selections of carved pumpkins I have ever seen. These really get my creative juices flowing!
  • style within reach takes inspiration from Martha Stewart and features a gorgeous costume for a spell binding sorceress. This is SO gorgeous! I want to be her for Halloween.
  • really cute stuff just started carrying these fabulous monogramed reusable shopping bags. These are SO chic... I'd like to replace all of my grocery store brand bags with these! And they're affordable as well.
  • honey dearest visited an apple orchard on a sunny fall day and then baked up her goodies... check out this post for gorgeous fall photos and the link to the recipe she used!
  • adella avenue has a great tip for easily choosing an outfit... find a narrative for it! I love this idea and she has some great illustrations as well.
  • merci blah blah takes us with her on her Laguna beach vacation (isn't that sweet of her?). This one picture alone has me wanting to make some reservations stat!
  • fashionably southern rounds up her jewelry finds from Kohls. I love a good (and inexpensive!) accessory and there are plenty to be had at Kohls, of all places!
  • I love this star colander from Maggie Rose's shop. This would be so perfect for the holidays to fill with fruit and set on the counter top. Or just to strain your noodles... either/or!
  • sweetie pie pumpkin noodle features a Brooklyn home that balances beauty and practicalities (read: children's toys) perfectly. My daughter has this same kitchenette so I can relate... now if my kitchen just looked like hers! Gorgeous!
  • I just LOVE these earrings from jewelscapes! The smoky quartz is just perfect for fall, it could easily dress up any outfit.
  • closet confections committed to a little bit of leopard print in each of her outfits this week. Check out which pieces of leopard print she is using and how. This is such a fun challenge!
  • dressy mommy pulls out some basics and whips them up into an outfit that is anything but basics. I love the use of leggings here! This outfit looks comfortable and chic!
  • one hundred inspirations pulls together quite possibly the cutest and EASIEST outfit inspired by Rachel Bilson. I am going to be copying this look soon!
  • jillgg's good life is in love with sequined sweatshirts - who would of thought they would be the best combo? She features three looks that will have you wanting one too!
Happy Weekend!

If you are interested in learning more about the "it" list... click here or email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment