- rebecca with an R spells out her current wish list... what made the cut? This gorgeous clutch for one, the rest you are going to have to find out yourself by heading over there! (find rebecca with an R on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations recreates this gorgeous 70's inspired Elle Machpherson look on a budget - I am really loving this look!
- a spot of whimsy found these really neat graphic maps for popular cities in Europe. They are so unique, I would love one for myself! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- capital barbie rounds up unique graduation gifts for a stylish grad - she has some great ideas here! I really love this bow ring. (find capital barbie on twitter!)
- baby shopoholic got some great pieces and great deals at baby Gap recently. I can't stand how cute this denim moto jacket is!
- lady M is sporting an adorable floral bib necklace and has the perfect outfit to go with it. I am loving this necklace for spring! (find lady M on twitter!)
- the stylish housewife celebrates her birthday in this gorgeous one shouldered maxi dress. Go over and wish her a Happy Birthday! (find the stylish housewife on twitter!)
- good clean fun brings you good old fashioned milk and cookies... chocolate toffee cookies to be exact! Yum! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style is crushing on coral... what a perfect shade for summer. I am loving all her picks... especially this nail polish, but make sure you swing by to check out the others! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- the fancy red boots has an adorable outfit for a day away from the city... check out her boots that she found at an unlikely spot. I love them! (find the fancy red boots on twitter!)
- good tots rounds up 'sweet' macaron themed items from etsy - perfect for the francophile gal in your life. This poster is just too, too cute!
- infashuation rocks this amazing horse sweater AND she dishes on where she finds one of kind pieces like these - don't miss her tips! (find infashuation on twitter!)
- along abbey road is giving away a gift card to Anthropolgie... need I say more? Pop on over to enter why don't you!?!
- thought and musing has the most perfect outfit for a picnic if there ever were one. And I am absolutely in love with her hat!
- rose a la mode is looking perfect in plaid... also stop by to get the word on her new posting schedule. You know, the early bird gets the worm! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
the "it" list... May 13, 2011!
Labels: the it list