- thought and musing looks amazing in layered neutrals... her scarf/belt/necklace combination is very inspiring - I want to try that!
- lady M breaks down the color grey with all the inspiration you would ever need to completely fall in love with this color. From a gorgeous dress to your favorite celebs rocking the color - she has it all! (find lady M on twitter!)
- 100 inspirations has an Angelina Jolie inspired outfit in a gorgeous nude hue - THE color for spring! Check it out!
- good clean fun takes a classic summer combo, strawberries and rhubarb, and mixes them up into a fabulous summer cocktail... just in time for the holiday weekend! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the stylish housewife sports a classic outfit inspired by the one and only Olivia Palermo - check out her spin on the look! (find the stylish housewife on twitter!)
- the capital barbie is loving bright orange for summer - this nail polish caught my eye! Check out her other bold and bright picks! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- rose a la mode found the perfect outfit for the long drive back from vacation and I love it! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is crushing on the interior stylings of Ralph Lauren. You will be too after you check out these ultra classic and ultra comfortable digs! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style features the Tribeca loft of Erin Featherston - it's superbly feminine! The girly girl in you will love it! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- alisha of alisha & brandon is bringing back a pair of old wide leg jeans to her closet and is also dishing on style versus fashion. (find alisha & brandon on twitter!)
- infashuation had my heart skipping a beat with stripes, leopard print and white jeans. This is the ultimate in summer outfit combos! (find infashuation on twitter!)
- the fancy red boots is letting her readers choose her new handbag for her - how fun!?!? I am loving one bag in particular... which one are you loving? (find the fancy red boots on twitter!)
- a lucky fifth rounds up her favorite drugstore beauty finds. Who doesn't love a peek into others' makeup stash?
- along abbey road brings us her top fashion picks from the Cannes Film Festival. There are so many gorgeous celebrities and dresses!
- good life for less is passionate for pink this summer - check out her fun picks from shoes, to clothes to accessories! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the "it" list... May 27, 2011!
Labels: the it list