Happy Friday folks... take some time to read these great links this week!
- rachael really is sporting a fun pink jacket just in time for Valentines Day. And check out her fun V-day inspired manicure! (find rachael really on twitter!)
- gs lillian has got a Valentine's inspired outfit going on too! I love pairing pink and red together - especially this time of year! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls went shopping at the Gap recently... check out their fun finds. I'm loving the pops of neon! (find the tiemann girls on twitter!)
- suze wears clothes found the perfect casual weekend outfit! Leopard print and leggings - score! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- the capital barbie tracks down fun color blocked pieces in green - a color that I am definitely loving for spring! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- stay in the lines pairs bright neon with winter neutrals for a really great look! And I love her little red sequined heart pin - cute! (find stay in the lines on twitter!)
- good clean fun brings us the perfect Valentine's Day cocktail - the Whipped Cosmopolitan! Check out how to make it! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- a fashion fixation says there is nothing like putting on brand new clothes! I'm sure there are a lot of gals out there that feel the same! Check out her new pieces. (find a fashion fixation on twitter!)
- here and now brings us a fun new spin on maxi skirts for spring... check out how she's inspired to wear them these days! (find here and now on twitter!)
- along abbey road seriously rocks this sequined beanie! So cute... check out how she styles it with a simple outfit for a classic look. (find along abbey road on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style found these sweet little air plants in sea urchins on Etsy - are they cute or what? Check out what other goodies she has her eye on these days for the home. (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations recreates this fun Michelle Williams look. I am absolutely loving her bright blue pants and white blazer!
- live a lot is deciding on the perfect dress for her bridal shower. Pop on by and see here selections and put in your two cents!
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life, for more information - click here!