Happy Friday ladies!
Take some time to enjoy these links!
- gs lillian is inspired by coral and aqua for spring... stop by to check out this gorgeous color combination and you will be inspired too! (check out gs lillian on twitter!)
- the capital barbie shares this chocolate cream cheese cupcake recipe - as if we haven't had enough chocolate this week! But this looks too good to pass up! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- rachael really found the perfect sweater - don't you love it when that happens? Check out where she found it and how she styles it! (find rachael really on twitter!)
- suze wears clothes lays out three fun outfits featuring a simple red top... I especially like this dressed-up/dressed-down look featuring classic All-Stars! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- stay in the lines styles up a perfect winter outfit featuring a great pair of red skinny jeans - see how she styles them and what her perfect winter day is! (find stay in the lines on twitter!)
- good clean fun makes champagne cake pops and they look amazing and delicious! Check out her handy work and the recipe! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- here and now snags the uber-popular leopard print skinnies that are all the rage these days for a great price! See her secret source! (find here and now on twitter!)
- live a lot somehow finds a way to look amazing when she isn't feeling great - I think the cozy scarf and sunglasses have something to do with it!
- sweetie pie style has gorgeous garden inspiration... I know it's just what I need on these gloomy winter days. Check out her finds and get inspired to start working in your own garden very soon! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- along abbey road is looking stylish yet casual in simple gingham - stop by her blog to commiserate with her "first world blogger problems." We've all been there! (find along abbey road on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls round up their favorite eats in Austin - just in time for Texas Style Council. I am for sure taking notes here! (find the tiemann girls on twitter!)
- 100 inspirations features an Ali Larter look for less (and lesser!) - check out how you can get the bold red look for yourself!
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life, for information on how you can be involved, click here!