Happy Friday... take some time to check out these great links!
- a fashion fixation is giving away a gorgeous turquoise beaded necklace - stop by her blog to enter to win it! (find a fashion fixation on twitter!)
- here & now is channeling Marilyn with gorgeous stills from the new movie and tips on how you can get the look yourself! I absolutely love this simple and classy style! (find here & now on twitter!)
- live a lot has been enjoying a new layering style... check out what it is and see how she wears it!
- suze wears clothes is crushing on all things leopard print these days. See how she styles leopard print in three fun outfits! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- stay in the lines is obsessing over pointed-toe shoes - such a fun and feminine look! See her picks - I'm loving this pink pair! (find stay in the lines on twitter!)
- behind the dressing room door is sporting a sweet and casual polka dot top - I love this look on her. So perfect for pre-spring! (find behind the dressing room door on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls have the ultimate answer to your Monday blues - keep this in mind over the weekend! (find the tiemann girls on twitter!)
- gs lillian is stealing outfits. Watch your back girls! Just teasing... she's only stealing outfit ideas - see what her source is! Crime never looked so good. (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- the capital barbie rounds up the best of the most basic - but necessary - wardrobe staple there is. The button-up top - check out her picks! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style features a fun new collaboration between Target and a famous designer for kids crafts supplies. This is SO cool! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- 100 inspirations recreates this chic Freida Pinto look for less. I am obsessed with colored denim lately - love this look!
- good clean fun has a simple (and tasty!) homemade balsamic vinaigrette recipe for us. If you have never made your own salad dressing, you are missing out - it's so easy and delicious. (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- rachael really is seriously rocking color this late winter and no one does it as well as she does! Love this look! (find rachael really on twitter!)
- what the frock recreates this adorable Taylor Swift winter look. See how she does it! I absolutely love this oversized coat. (find what the frock on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life, for information on how you can be involved - click here!